19.10.05

He lifts me up

Yesterday I ended by saying that God is the one who raises us up. The Spirit is definitely communicating this to me at this time. This morning I read Ezekiel 2 and 3 and the same thing jumped out of the pages at me!


"As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet..." (Eze 2:2)

"Then the Spirit lifted me up..." (Eze 3:12)

"The Spirit then lifted me up..." (Eze 3:14)

"Then the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet..." (Eze 3:24)



I can testify that I have known through this time, and still feel strongly, the Spirit within me raising me up! Not just raising me above my circumstances, but stirring up deep desires and awakening the call of God on my life. My spiritual man is alert and attentive and ready for action!

3 comments:

Marcos said...

God is using your posts to lift me up !!

-Marcos

Christopher Negron said...

This is so true! As I am reading this post I am reminded of the call of God. The Spirit has been stirring up in me, and a lifting up within me. My wife and I retunred recently from Kissimmee Florida, and am settling into Franklin Park these past few months. My wife is going on to conplete her education, and our daughter is growing quickly. However, I have been feeling within me the call to 'go.' I told my wife this morning that we should give ourselves a 2 year plan to go out again, and try agian to break new ground! I know it sounds crazy, but I can't deny that I have been feeling this rising in me since we returned. Thanks for this post Chris! I would like to use it as a guest blog on the 'rooting deeper into life' blogsite. -Chris USA

Chris Hamer-Hodges said...

Sure, Chris.
I'm glad it's helpful. It's always exciting when the Spirit stirs things up!