26.9.05

Our God can do anything!

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." (Mt 10:27)

On Sunday, there was an appeal for those who wanted a boldness of faith to believe for miracles. I responded — of course! I had another powerful encounter with the Holy Spirit, and afterwards I decided to pray and lay hands on others who were wanting to receive the same thing.

As I laid hands on one of the youth, I prayed, "When others see an impossibility, you will see an opportunity for the miraculous power of God."

Sometimes we also prophesy to ourselves when we pray for others. I now find that God is reminding me of those very words. There is nothing that we can face that is too difficult for God. Don't see an impossibility; see an opportunity for a miracle.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Amen, amen, amen Chris!

Joe... said...

I made a commitment to change my confession years ago.
I decided to not see things as a 'Weaknesses' but 'Opportunities for God to show Himself strong'.
Also I don't see circumstances as 'Impossible' but 'Opportunities for God to get some GLORY!!'.
The BIGGER the impossibility the more excited I get.

I DON'T CARE HOW BIG IT IS JUST GIVE ME MY MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!

Joe...

Cher Sikkema said...

I had to laugh out loud when I read your post...God is Good! Here at NEW LIFE in GR Mi, the youth group has decided to change their name to MISSION POSSIBLE based upon the same scripture sentiment as what you spoke over the young man.