23.2.06

A joy to lead

"When the princes in Israel take the lead, when the people willingly offer themselves — praise the LORD!" (Jdg 5:2)

We had another great time in cellgroup last night. What great folks the people of God in Nuneaton are!

As one prayer came "Lord, it's time for us to step out into the unknown..." I immediately recognised the voice of God. It was a prophecy prayed instead of prophesied: "It's time for us to step out with faith!" That's the word of God for us as a group in Nuneaton. It may sound simple, maybe even self-evident, but it is a powerful and timely word. One of my great joys in leading this group is that they are a people eager to please God, and very responsive to him whenever his word comes. I'm sure I'll get opportunity to expand more on what this means over the coming weeks, but for now I just want to commend the faith and obedience of my co-workers in Nuneaton. They are wonderful men and women of God.

1 comment:

Anna Sacha said...

way to go guys! its exciting to hear what God is speaking to us.