28.2.06

Word Cloud



This is a "Word Cloud" of my blog. It shows the most commonly used words, the bolder the word, the more often I have used it.

It seems like a good visual way of seeing what's most important to you. "Out of the overflow of the heart the blogger writes"... or words to that effect! If you have a blog, why don't you give it a go? The site is http://www.snapshirts.com. They will also sell you a T-Shirt of your blog-cloud if you so desire!

[Many thanks to my friend Ricky for pointing this out.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool, bro! Its just amazing what you can do with technology these days! I wish I had one of those run over my reports in college.
Love and grace,
RCD(Phil121)

Anonymous said...

Nice one Chris! Glad to see all the right words are prominant! Makes a cool desktop background although a little pixelated with some of the smaller words not very clear! Blessing Kev.