24.2.06

Off the record

One of the things I love about blogging is the interaction with my readers via the comments. However, I'm aware that not everyone is comfortable leaving a message that the whole world can read, even if it is done anonymously. So if you look at my sidebar you will see a new "Off the record" section where you can send me a quick note about something you don't want the rest of the world to see.

So now even if what you have to say is too obscure, too controversial, too off-topic, or if you're just too shy, or too lazy to email, there is now no excuse not to tell me what's on your mind.

...but if you have something relevant to say in response to one of my posts, I'd still prefer a comment. If I get any off the record messages that I deem should have been comments, I reserve the right to include them as such myself.

Look forward to hearing from more of you!
Chris

2 comments:

Anna Sacha said...

boy! is there any end to ur updating ur blog!! i think my blog would be like Stone Age in relation to your amazing Space Age one!! hehe!

Matt Wilson said...

My comments will always be on the record Chris - that's what I love about blogging - "by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned"!