31.3.06

Ephesians 6:21-24

Tychicus, my dear brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will make everything known to you, so that you too may know about my circumstances, how I am doing. I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know our circumstances and that he may encourage your hearts.

Peace to the brothers and sisters, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all of those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love. [NET]



This post is part of Ephesians Every Month. If you have any revelation or insight to share on today's passage please add it as a comment. If you have your own blog, and want to write a long or detailed post, then please add this on your own blog with a link back to this post, then add a trackback. If you cannot (or don't know how to) add a trackback, send me an off the record message, and I will do it for you.

No comments: